Morgan M. Reinhardt
Direct and fax: 214.231.3266
Current Scope of Practice
Morgan Reinhardt is a civil trial attorney who represents clients involved in litigation throughout Texas, primarily in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. She has represented both companies and individuals in cases involving automobile litigation, personal injury defense, insurance coverage disputes, and construction litigation.
- The College of William & Mary, B.A., 2017
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D., 2020
- Admitted, State Bar of Texas, 2020
- Dallas Bar Association
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Personal Injury and Tort Defense
- Commercial Auto and Trucking Litigation
Representative Litigation Matters
- Insurance defense of individuals in personal injury lawsuits related to motor vehicle accidents or personal liability under homeowner’s insurance.
- Defense of national insurance companies in first-party uninsured/underinsured motorist and bad faith claim denial cases.
Morgan was born in raised in Colleyville, Texas and she is married to her high-school sweetheart. Her personal interests include backpacking, skiing, gardening, and playing Dungeons & Dragons.