Direct and fax: 214.231.3265
Current Scope of Practice
Sabrina Galvan is a trial attorney who represents clients involved in litigation across North Texas. She has represented both companies and individuals in cases involving automobile litigation, personal injury defense, premises liability, insurance coverage disputes, and construction litigation.
- Texas State University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2014
- Texas A&M University School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Admitted, State Bar of Texas, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- Commercial Auto and Trucking Litigation
- Personal Injury and Tort Defense
- Construction Defect and Construction Litigation
- Premise Liability Litigation
- Insurance Coverage Litigation
Sabrina was born and raised in Austin, Texas. She received her undergraduate degree in 2014 from Texas State University. She moved to the Dallas/Fort Worth area in 2014 to attend Texas A&M University School of Law. Her personal interests include traveling and spending time with friends and family.