Direct and fax: 214.231.3265
Current Scope of Practice
Sabrina Galvan is a civil trial attorney who represents clients involved in litigation throughout Texas, primarily in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. She has represented both companies and individuals in cases involving automobile litigation, personal injury defense, insurance coverage disputes, and subrogation litigation.
- Texas State University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2014
- Texas A&M University School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Admitted, State Bar of Texas, 2017
- Commercial Auto and Trucking Litigation
- Premise Liability Litigation
- Personal Injury and Tort Defense
- Insurance Coverage
Sabrina was born and raised in Austin, Texas. She received her undergraduate degree in 2014 from Texas State University, majoring in Psychology and minoring in Sociology. She then moved to the Dallas/Fort Worth area in 2014 to attend Texas A&M University School of Law. Her personal interests include traveling and spending time with friends and family.