Nathan M. Fisher
717 N. Harwood, Suite 2880
Dallas, Texas 75201
Current Scope of Practice
Nathan Fisher is a trial attorney who represents clients involved in litigation across North Texas. During his time in law school, Nathan developed the desire to become a trial attorney and zealously represent his clients throughout the litigation process. His courtroom experience began when he served as a student attorney representing indigent clients in the SMU Family Law Clinic.
- Texas Tech University, B.B.A., 2013
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, J.D., 2022
- Commercial Auto and Trucking Litigation
- Construction Defect and Construction Litigation
- Personal Lines Auto Litigation
- Premises Liability Litigation
- Personal Injury and Tort Defense
Nathan was raised in Dallas, Texas. He enjoys spending time with his family and his golden retriever, Ash. Personal interests include fitness, travel, soccer, and football, having been a member of the SMU Football coaching staff from 2013 to 2015.