Garrett D. Rogers
Direct and fax: 214.231.3264
Current Scope of Practice
Garrett Rogers is a civil trial attorney who represents clients involved in litigation throughout Texas, primarily in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. He has represented both companies and individuals in cases involving automobile litigation, personal injury defense, insurance coverage disputes, and construction litigation.
- Southern Methodist University, B.A., Political Science and Public Policy, 2015
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D., 2018
- Admitted, State Bar of Texas 2018
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
Garrett was born and raised in Plano, Texas, a suburb of Dallas. He received his undergraduate degrees in Political Science and Public Policy from Southern Methodist University in 2015. He went on to attend Wake Forest University School of Law in Winston-Salem, North Carolina returning to Dallas in the summer of 2018. Personal interests include soccer, college sports, traveling, and spending time with friends and family.