Telephone: (214) 231-3262
Facsimile: (214) 200-1232
Current Scope of Practice:
Natalie Stevens is a civil trial attorney who represents clients involved in litigation throughout the Dallas/Fort-Worth area. She has represented both companies and individuals in cases involving automobile and commercial trucking litigation, personal injury defense, insurance coverage disputes, subrogation, construction litigation, premises liability, and wrongful death litigation.
- University of Texas, B.A. with high honors, 2007
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 2010
- Admitted, State Bar of Texas 2010
- Dallas Bar Association
- Texas Association of Young Lawyers
- Commercial Auto and Trucking Litigation
- Personal Lines Auto Litigation
- Premises Liability Litigation
- Personal Injury and Tort Defense
- Product Liability Litigation
- Construction Defect and Construction Litigation
- Insurance Coverage
Representative Litigation Matters:
- Defense of local and national trucking companies in personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits involving commercial vehicles.
- Insurance defense of personal injury lawsuits related to motor vehicle accidents.
- Defense of national and regional companies in cases involving deceptive trade practice cases and bad faith.
- Representation of retailers in premises liability lawsuits.
- Defense of insurance companies in first-party cases involving uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage.
- Defense of manufacturers and distributors of products in product liability cases.
- Defense of contractors and subcontractors in construction defect litigation and arbitration.
Natalie was born and raised in Austin, Texas and moved to Dallas in 2010. She received her undergraduate degree in 2007 from the University of Texas, majoring in Linguistics and minoring in Business and Portuguese. She then attended law school, where she met her husband, Alex. Her personal interests include traveling, reading, yoga, walking her dog, and spending time with family and friends.
- English, Portuguese, Spanish, French