Telephone: (214) 231-3244
Facsimile: (214) 200-1236
Current Scope of Practice:
Jennifer Dancy is a civil trial attorney who represents clients involved in litigation throughout Texas, primarily in the Dallas/Fort-Worth area. She has represented both companies and individuals in cases involving automobile and commercial trucking litigation, personal injury defense, insurance coverage disputes, subrogation, construction litigation, premise liability, and workers’ compensation defense.
- American University, B.A., 2010
- Indiana University, Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., 2014
- Admitted, State Bar of Missouri, 2014
- Admitted, State Bar of Texas, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Commercial Auto and Trucking Litigation
- Personal Lines Auto Litigation
- Premise Liability Litigation
- Personal Injury and Tort Defense
- Product Liability Litigation
- Construction Defect and Construction Litigation
- Insurance Coverage
- Workers’ Compensation Defense
Representative Litigation Matters:
- Defense of local and national trucking companies in personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits involving commercial vehicles.
- Insurance defense of personal injury lawsuits related to motor vehicle accidents.
- Defense of national and regional companies in cases involving deceptive trade practice cases and bad faith.
- Representation of retailers in premise liability lawsuits.
- Defense of insurance companies in first-party cases involving uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage.
- Defense of manufacturers and distributors of products in product liability cases.
- Defense of contractors and subcontractors in construction defect limitation and arbitration.
Jennifer was born and raised in Maryland and is a loyal Baltimore sports fan. She is married to Zachary, who is currently active duty in the United States Navy. Her personal interests include traveling, reading, exercising, and spending time with family and friends.