Efrain Forté, III, Associate
Telephone: (214) 231-3259
Facsimile: (469) 200-1239
Current Scope of Practice:
Efrain Forté is a civil trial attorney who represents clients involved in litigation throughout Texas, with his focus being primarily in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. He has represented both companies and individuals in cases involving automobile litigation, personal injury defense, insurance coverage disputes, subrogation, and wrongful death litigation. As a student, Efrain knew he wanted to become a litigator and focused on the litigation practice area. His courtroom experience began when he served as a student attorney representing indigent clients in the University of Arkansas School of Law’s Legal Clinic. Additionally, Efrain was a judicial extern for the Honorable Judge Mark Lindsay of the Fourth Judicial Circuit in Washington County, Arkansas.
- University of Central Florida, B.A., Political Science, 2013
- University of Arkansas School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Admitted, State Bar of Texas, 2017
- Dallas Hispanic Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Commercial Auto and Trucking Litigation
- Personal Lines Auto Litigation
- Premise Liability Litigation
- Personal Injury and Tort Defense
- Product Liability Litigation
- Construction Defect and Construction Litigation
- Insurance Coverage
Representative Litigation Matters:
- Insurance defense of personal injury lawsuits related to motor vehicle accidents.
- Defense of national and regional companies in cases involving deceptive trade practice cases and bad faith.
- Representation of retailers in premise liability lawsuits.
- Defense of insurance companies in first-party cases involving uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage.
Efrain was born in Chicago, Illinois and grew up in Tampa, Florida. He received his undergraduate degree in Political Science from the University of Central Florida. He then attended the University of Arkansas School of Law where he met his wife Catherine, a Richardson native and an attorney in Plano, Texas. Personal interests include deep sea fishing, hunting, college football, traveling, and spending time with friends and family.
- English and Spanish