Telephone: (214) 231-3259
Facsimile: (214) 220-0439
Current Scope of Practice:
Tanner Forman is a civil trial attorney who represents clients involved in litigation throughout Texas, with his focus primarily being in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. He has represented individuals and companies in cases involving trucking and automobile litigation, subrogation, construction litigation, personal injury defense, premises liability, product liability, and wrongful death litigation.
- Utah State University, B.S., 2011, cum laude
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., 2014, magna cum laude
- Admitted, State Bar of Texas, 2015
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- Commercial Auto and Trucking Litigation
- Construction Defect and Construction Litigation
- Personal Lines Auto Litigation
- Premises Liability Litigation
- Personal Injury and Tort Defense
- Product Liability Litigation
Representative Litigation Matters:
- Defense of local and national trucking companies in personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits involving commercial vehicles.
- Defense of contractors and subcontractors in construction defect litigation and arbitration.
- Representation of retailers in premises liability lawsuits.
- Insurance defense of individuals in personal injury lawsuits related to motor vehicle accidents or personal liability under homeowner’s insurance.
- Defense of national insurance companies in first-party uninsured/underinsured motorist and bad faith claim denial cases.
- Defense of manufacturers and distributors of products in product liability cases.
Tanner completed his undergraduate studies in 2011, majoring in finance and economics, with a minor in Spanish. Prior to law school, Tanner worked as a licensed stockbroker. His personal interests include baseball, golf, college football, reading, and spending time with family.
English and Spanish