Telephone: (214) 231-3245
Facsimile: (214) 220-0439
Current Scope of Practice:
Kevin Cook is an experienced trial and appellate attorney who represents clients involved in litigation across North Texas. He also has represented insurers in coverage litigation throughout the State of Texas.
- University of Texas at El Paso, B.S., 1978
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., 1981, magna cum laude
- Admitted, State Bar of Texas, 1981
- U.S. Court of Appeals Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern, Southern, Western and Eastern Districts of Texas
- Insurance Coverage
- ERISA, Life, Health and Accident Insurance
- Construction Litigation
- Products Liability Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
Representative Litigation Matters:
- Defense of contractors and subcontractors in construction defect litigation and arbitration, including masonry, framing, concrete, waterproofing, HVAC and roofing.
- Representation of liability insurers in numerous declaratory judgment actions in state and federal courts.
- Defense of ERISA, life, health and accident insurers in state and federal courts throughout the State of Texas.
- Is a former board certified appellate lawyer who has handled over 100 appeals
Kevin is married to Janet Cook, an Assistant District Attorney in Collin County. They have three children. Kevin grew up in El Paso, Texas.