Telephone: (214) 231-3255
Facsimile: (214) 220-0439
Current Scope of Practice:
Jim Frederick is a civil trial attorney who represents clients involved in litigation throughout Texas, with his focus primarily being in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. He has represented individuals and companies in cases involving trucking and automobile litigation, subrogation, construction litigation, personal injury defense, premises liability, product liability, and wrongful death litigation.
- University of Texas at Dallas, B.B.A., 2003
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, J.D., 2010
- Admitted, State Bar of Texas, 2010
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Commercial Auto and Trucking Litigation
- Construction Defect and Construction Litigation
- Personal Lines Auto Litigation
- Premises Liability Litigation
- Personal Injury and Tort Defense
- Product Liability Litigation
Representative Litigation Matters:
- Defense of local and national trucking companies in personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits involving commercial vehicles.
- Defense of contractors and subcontractors in construction defect litigation and arbitration.
- Representation of retailers in premises liability lawsuits.
- Insurance defense of individuals in personal injury lawsuits related to motor vehicle accidents or personal liability under homeowner’s insurance.
- Defense of national insurance companies in first-party uninsured/underinsured motorist and bad faith claim denial cases.
- Defense of manufacturers and distributors of products in product liability cases.
Jim is married to Summer, an attorney. They have three children, Jacob, Bradley and Mary. He grew up in Lubbock, Texas. His personal interests include golf, running, watching football and spending time with his family.