Telephone: (214) 231-3248
Facsimile: (214) 200-1238
Current Scope of Practice:
Frank Perry is an experienced attorney who has represented numerous individual and business entity clients involved in civil litigation across North Texas. He has successfully represented parties in lawsuits involving trucking and automobile litigation, construction injury and defect litigation, personal injury defense, premises liability, product liability, wrongful death and breach of fiduciary duty.
Texas Christian University, B.A., Magna Cum Laude 1999
Baylor University School of Law, J.D., 2002
Admitted, State Bar of Texas, 2002
U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- American Counsel Association
- Commercial Auto and Trucking Litigation
- Construction Defect and Construction Litigation
- Personal Lines Auto Litigation
- Premises Liability Litigation
- Personal Injury and Tort Defense
- Product Liability Litigation
Representative Litigation Matters:
- Representation of national trucking companies in serious personal injury, wrongful death, and subrogation lawsuits involving commercial vehicles.
- Insurance defense of personal injury lawsuits related to motor vehicle accidents.
- Defense of contractors and subcontractors in construction defect litigation.
- Defense of contractors and subcontractors in construction injury litigation.
- Defense of business entities and constituents in breach of contract, fiduciary duty, and internet domain name monetization accounting and trademark infringement actions.
- Defense of corporate entity and principal in suit over accounting of and proceeds from residential home builder’s partnership, including state court receivership and liquidation.
- Defense of Funeral Homes and Directors in administrative action before Texas Funeral Services Commission and in suits brought on breach of contract, torts and consumer theories.
- Defense of owners, landlords and property management entities in premises liability involving criminal acts of third parties.
Frank grew up in Dallas, Texas and is married to Fort Worth native Courtney, a teacher with the Fort Worth ISD. They have three children, and all are active in their church, University Christian Church. Prior to joining Payne and Blanchard he worked for the Office of General Counsel of Baylor University through law school as a law clerk and afterwards as a staff attorney. He spends time outside of work reading, spending time with his family, attending youth sports events and music competitions, and gardening.